3.21.2008

Friday : Karin Eriksson, Camilla Engman + Stefan Sagmeister

Today's post is full of color , texture and few words of wisdom.
Have a great weekend!

from Karin Eriksson's blog:


From Karin Eriksson's collaboration with Camilla Engman:



Designers Who Blog posted this today and it felt right to repost it on my blog as well.
Things I’ve learned in my life so far:

  • Everything I do always comes back to me.
  • Complaining is silly. Either act or forget it.
  • Thinking life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now.
  • Being not truthful works against me.
  • Organizing a charity group is surprisingly easy.
  • Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on.
  • Over time I get used to everything and start taking it for granted.
  • Money does not make me happy.
  • Traveling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life.
  • Assuming is stifling.
  • Keeping a diary supports my personal development.
  • Trying to look good limits my life.
  • Worrying solves nothing.
  • Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
  • Having guts always works out for me.

TED Talks | Stefan Sagmeister interview: Yes, design can make you happy.

2 comments:

/// said...

OMG you have the most fantastic blog! :)

angie said...

wow! that is so nice to hear. thank you!