9.05.2008

Music weekend has started

The 2008 MusicfestNW festival has begun and there are tons of bands to see in 3 days! I was successful in fitting in Blind Pilot's live performance at Doug Fir for KEXP today. I am very busy with work so posting has had to take a back seat- sorry. If you don't already know about Blind Pilot from my many posts, they are a great band, sincerely lovely folks and are touring the west coast by bicycle! Read more about their tour here. And give a listen to KEXP if you don't already. I really don't know how I could get through my work day without their streaming audio.

Tomorrow night I'm finally going to see Menomena and Fleet Foxes live for the first time! Helio Sequence plays after them which I know will be great too.

Happy Friday ya'll! *a

1 comment:

Esti said...

Have a nice weekend!!