2.12.2009

Music : N.A.S.A.

As I listen to N.A.S.A. (North America/South America) online I can't believe I haven't included them in a Music Monday post yet. Well, I can't wait until Monday to share, so here you go.

“The Spirit of Apollo” will be in stores next Tuesday, February 17th.
Squeak E. Clean, aka director Spike Jonze's brother Sam Spiegel, teamed up with DJ Zegon, aka Ze Gonzales to create an album that features a pretty mind boggling list of artists. Here's just a partial list: David Byrne, Tom Waits, M.I.A., Yeah Yeah Yeahs' Karen O and Nick Zinner, RZA, the late Ol' Dirty Bastard, Method Man, Kool Keith, CSS' Lovefoxxx, Spank Rock, John Frusciante, Fatlip and Slim Kid Tre from the Pharcyde, E-40, Gift of Gab, Chali 2na, KRS-One, George Clinton, Seu Jorge, Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, the Cardigans' Nina Persson, Amanda Blank, Z-Trip, and DJ Qbert. Enjoy!
Links: myspace, website

No comments: