11.02.2009

Music Monday : Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson


Happy Monday everyone!
Okay, so I've really got to start blogging more. Sorry folks. I've been busy. Soon, I will share what I've been up to. I promise.

Until then, I highly recommend you check out a singer with 4 (!) first names – Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson. His new album is Summer of Fear. I think it's pretty fantastic. To be honest, I can't stop listening to it. A quick bit about the singer – I met him a few times and he's a very sweet, polite, shy guy. I hope you have a great week. I'm just giving you one link because his myspace page has some weird redirect. links: pitchfork review.

1 comment:

Removalists Australia said...

Oh, I love your photo. I felt so refreshed by looking at it. You made such a great post. Happy Monday!!!