6.08.2010

conversation with Tsilli

I'm sorry my posts have been so sparse. School has really taken over my life. But soon, in a week to be exact, I will be free as a bird to chirp about my design projects and my trip back to the States after 9 months in Denmark.

But first an overdue notice that I've started a digital correspondence with Tsilli Pines, a lovely designer and artist in Portland, Oregon. If you are a long time reader, you may remember me drooling over her show at Ogle named The Figures. We met a few months after I saw the show and we became instant friends. Her love of printing, typography and sewing led Tsilli to designing and making Jewish marriage contracts under the name New Ketubah. Business has been so good she recently struck out on her own, leaving her Design Director job, to grow her own design business. For a full view of Tsilli's world, here's her web site.

So, our digital correspondence is viewable on our Flickr sites. Here are the Flickr links: mine and Tsilli's. Every Thursday one of us posts a note to the other. Simple and fun. Please take a look on Thursday and feel free to chime in with your thoughts we would love to hear from you!

No comments: