1.14.2008

Denmark shots, part one

I'm finally getting back into the swing of things after the holidays and I realized I hadn't posted any pictures from Copenhagen. Well folks, here you are! Enjoy. There's a part two coming with pictures from Illums Bolighus.

view from my room at the Løven (Lion) Hotel.

BO Concept.

The Blue Foundation at Vega, Copenhagen

bike shop in Christiania, Copenhagen

perfect birthday breakfast.

my day with my friend's sweet little girl, Cecilia.

Holme Gaard hand blown glass.

a mailman in Ribe, the oldest city in Denmark.

me with the little mermaid sculpture inspired by Hans Christian Andersen's tale.
the sculpture has been through a lot-- her head was cut off twice and both of her arms were severed.
But as you can see here, she's all put back together and is quite sweet.

1 comment:

Uncle Beefy said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time, Angie. Denmark is such a lovely country and these photos make me pine for it as it has been a looooong time since my last visit. Thanks for sharing :)

Welcome home to the NW...and Happy New Year to you!