2.13.2008

playing a little catch up…


Hello! Sorry to miss a few days of posting. I've been swamped with work and haven't had a moment to spare. During hectic work days, I burn through all of my favorite music quickly and am left wanting something new to inspire me to keep on working. Well, Monday it was Herbie Hancock's new album River- The Joni Letters. I was so impatient to get it, I just went to the oh-too-easy iTunes store and presto it's mine. I love it and recommend it if you're looking for some jazz to change up your pop/indie/rock playlist. Also, Tina Turner is featured which is pretty cool.

enjoy.

and if you're swamped with work too… take a moment to peruse Zen Habits for ways to breathe and keep your sunny disposition while immersed in deadlines, emails and phone calls.

No comments: