10.11.2009

Music Monday : Taken by Trees

Hello everyone!
I'm back! It took a long time for me to get settled here in Kolding, Denmark. Just getting a bed and internet proved to be much more complicated than I imagined. I could go on but all and all, it was pretty smooth, thanks to my two friends here.

So, to kick off my first post in a few months, I'm featuring the Swedish band Taken by Trees. I heard someone playing their cover of Animal Collective's, "My Girls" in the studio last week. After listening to the rest of their songs on MySpace, I decided to make plans to go see them in Goteborg in December for my birthday! I hope you like them too! And, happy autumn.

Here's the video for "My Boys," the cover of "My Girls."

2 comments:

sulu-design said...

I am SO happy to find you back to posting here. I hope the settling has gone well (tough getting a bed?) and that you're loving your new location. I smiled when I saw a comment of yours over on Modi's blog (the post about the window with her messages in it). Can't wait to see what you're up to!

angie said...

Hi Susan! It's so great to hear from you. I read your blog yesterday and I love your new work. You are always creating new beautiful combinations. Also, I was thrilled to read that you are selling at Idom. Awesome!*a